From: Beth Walsh <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Obituary Index for Suburban Life and theDoingsNewspapers
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 17:47:22 -0800 (PST)

Hi Joyce,

I'm not there until the weekend, but in the meantime you can either call the Library at (708) 246-0520 and ask for the Reference Desk or you can email them at:

Either way, you can have them scan and email the copy of the obit to you or mail by regular mail.

If it is in The Doings, I believe we still have the hard copy there for 2005, otherwise you would have to contact Hinsdale Library for a copy as we do not have the Doings on microfilm, only the Suburban Life. This is all explained on the obit website.

Beth

Joyce Hennessy <> wrote:
Hi Beth,

I went to the web site you posted and I may have found a listing for a former brother-in-law. How do you contact the library for the complete article - I am not positive this is he - the name is Michael Machel and the obit was in the paper Dec 17-18, 2005, page 17. Thanks so much for all you do!

Joyce Hennessy

This thread: