From: Beth Walsh <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Indexing Doings and Suburban Life Obits
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 17:35:47 -0800 (PST)

Bonnie,
To the best of my knowledge, the index that I am doing (2003 to the present) is the only one for the Doings. It can be found by going to the Thomas Ford Memorial Library website (that's in Western Springs, IL) or just by using the address that I gave to the list yesterday:

www.fordlibrary.org/obits

Beth

Bonnie Brown <> wrote:
I don't remember exactly where I've seen it, but I have seen an index for the Doings (aka Pioneer Press papers) somewhere online.from about 2003 forward. Perhaps on Godfrey Library?

Bonnie

This thread: