From: <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Clerk of the Circuit Court of Cook CountyArchives
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 17:39:12 -0600

I haven't had a chance to read through all of today's messages yet, but I
noticed that people are looking for access to naturalization, probate,
divorce records, etc.

I put this info together a few months ago. I hope this helps others.

I listed shortcut links to the pages of interest to many of us. Note that
there are online forms available (for printing purposes only), on the bottom
of the pages.

I would suggest starting with the Archives Holdings link. You will be able
to see exactly what records are available. Good luck!

Archives Holdings: http://tinyurl.com/34rdyw

General record info: http://tinyurl.com/2jguam

more record info: http://tinyurl.com/2mrb4y

Naturalization records: http://tinyurl.com/2zupea