From: Judith Mason <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Colleen Flood and divorce records
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 14:33:26 -0800 (PST)

Sorry Joyce, can't do look-ups as it's difficult getting to the court house because I'm working part time and do lots of daytime volunteer work.

Judie

Joyce Hennessy <> wrote:
Hi Judie,

All kinds of good things on the list this morning - Can you look at the
index for a name - I am interested in finding a divorce record for a late
uncle, but do not have any idea as to the date - I do know it was between
1930 and 1940 - on the 1930 census with first wife and as I was born in the
mid 30's I just knew his 2nd wife. Thanks so much.

Joyce Hennessy