From: Bill King <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Colleen Flood
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 12:44:11 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

Have you tried talking to anyone at Flood Brothers "Chicago's only Irish garbagemen" They are based on Harrison strret on the West side of Chicago with offices in Oak Brook. You may have seen their green, white and orange trucks. It is a family company and there are a LOT of family members envolved in the company.
Bill King