From: "Joyce Hennessy" <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Obituary Index for Suburban Life and theDoingsNewspapers
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 09:55:41 -0600

Hi Beth,

I went to the web site you posted and I may have found a listing for a
former brother-in-law. How do you contact the library for the complete
article - I am not positive this is he - the name is Michael Machel and the
obit was in the paper Dec 17-18, 2005, page 17. Thanks so much for all you
do!

Joyce Hennessy