From: "Colleen Flood" <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Colleen Flood
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 00:41:09 -0600

I'm sorry I forgot to mention that I do have their divorce degree, and I
also have my Father's Birth certificate and all it says is that the Father
Was born in Ireland nothing else to go by

The divorce has nothing to go by as far as addresses etc,

Actually it's a real treasure because I was so surprised that people got
divorces in those days(1915) and the wording they used is really quite
funny.

They had my Grand Mother's neighbor and friend as her witness that my Grand
Father didn't come home for days at a time, and that my Grand Mother kept a
real clean house and took after the "boy" real well

Thanks
I will keep in touch with you all when we get back next Tuesday.

Colleen