From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Colleen Flood and divorce records
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 23:01:39 -0600

Hi Judie,

"I'm all ears" on this thread on divorce records.

I have one very elusive gUncle and I think If he got divorced ( I
found a legal notice
in the Tribune 1910 that might be him), obtaining the divorce records
could be very helpful (and revealing!)

Could you take us through this step by step? I don't know where to
begin.

Nan