From: "Colleen Flood" <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Colleen Flood
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 22:13:32 -0600

Vivian Flood doesn't ring a bell for me.
I'm originally from the south side 31st and Canal
When my parents divorced I was 9 years old and my Mother took all six of us
kids to live on the North side where I've remained for my 63 years.

My Grand Father that I've been trying to look for information on is
Thomas Michael Flood
Once married to our Grand Mother Della ( Delia) T. Fox she is from Carnmore
in Galway Ireland

He is also from Ireland but we don't know where.

His last known address was 361 W. Superior

That was before they divorced in 1915

His line of work was excavating

There is an excavator on North Kedzie with the name of Flood but when I
requested any information from him he just said he wasn't related to us.

So that's as much as I know after he and my Grand Mother divorced I know he
lived in Chicago but I don't know where

My Father is Thomas Joseph Flood Birth May 1903 died 1980

Colleen