From: patricia meyers <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Cook County volunteer program
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 18:49:43 -0800 (PST)

I'm hoping to find my grandfather's Declaration...I don't know if he filed one...he was naturalized but....who knows? He was naturalized in 1907....so I would think I could find something...

Do you have any idea when your grandfather might have filed? I could see if it would be okay to check it out. We signed a confidentiality statement and all that sort of stuff, so I'm not sure if looking this stuff up for personal reasons would meet with their approval. And of course if it does, I will let you know. I also don't know if I would have access to previously entered Declarations. They're working on 1917 right now....so if you can give me an approximate year or something to go on I will see what I can do about it.

Pat