From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] transcription projects--please give us yourfeedback
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 20:31:56 -0600

Patti's report on her joining the naturalization records transcription
project at Cook County (Circuit Court?) reminded me that others
on this list are making contributions to various projects that are
of genealogy interest to all of us. (Maureen-archdiocese, Diane-
Civil registration, etc)

I encourage any of you who are participating in any project
to give us the benefit of your knowlege and experience.

Even if not involved but you know of a current ongoing project,
please post the information to the list.

Knowing what's going on in local archives is always of value to us.

Many thanks,

Nan

If possible, please name the project in your subject line.

This thread: