From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Cook County volunteer program naturalizationtranscriptions
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 20:18:39 -0600

Patti,

Thank you very much for this report, and thank you for volunteering.
We'll look forward to hearing more from you after you have some
experience
with the actual records. The knowledge you acquire will be very helpful
in knowing what types of useful information are available to
genealogists in these
court naturalizations.

Do you know if they are going to digitalize an index?
Are these records from several courts--different jurisdictions?

I know you may not be able to answer at this time.
Thanks again and keep us posted!

Nan

This thread: