From: Ruth Rooney <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Colleen Flood
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 18:05:02 -0800 (PST)

I lived at 3942 W. Lexington. My sis and my Mom and Brother-In-Law went to the "OL-Neighborhood" last Spring. The Church has been torn down but the grade school is still there. Alot of the neighborhood is in process of revovation. In fact the building we lived in looked like it had been sandblasted and very well kept. r