From: Catherine Sherry <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Indenturement
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 19:26:22 -0500

Thanks for the thought, Nan. About 3 years ago, my sister did contact the
Child Care Society without positive result. The person with whom she spoke
was unwilling to provide any information. However, perhaps we just need to
get to the right person. Your suggestion is good and we will try again!

Cathy