From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Indenturement
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 18:03:52 -0600

I was thinking the same thing, Annette and Cathy.

Sometimes successive organizations in this case the Chicago Child
Çare Society, will either have someone who is knowlegeable of the
history,
including the records. It's worth the contact. Co-incidentally I
was in Hyde Park today and drove right past there and thought of you.

Nan