From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Indenturement
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 22:16:54 -0600

Cathy,

Did you ever check the IRAD holdings for Cook County?
Is there anyone on the list who has some expertise with IRAD?
I've obtained a few records by mail, and service was good--at
two different facilities. But they were pretty simple requests,
one was an inquest record and I forget what the others were.

Nan