From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] the old days---Chicago Ancestry group
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 12:24:07 -0600

Hi Tom,
(I cleaned the coffee up!)

It's always great to hear from you.

As Beth has noted, what a proud legacy your family ancestry
represents. No wonder your commitment
and leadership in Chicago Irish Ancestry in past years. And so many
of us have enjoyed and benefited from your
Chicago Irish Families research. I remember years ago when I first
looked at it and found a greataunt.
I was astounded and overjoyed. I was just starting out. Many of us
have had moments like that. Thank you!

Tom, I think many here on this list would love to hear more of your
"old day" stories with the Chicago Ancestry Group and more.
You could probably stop some of us from reinventing the wheel... and
spinning our wheels, too.

I imagine you have 2000 friends and relatives that you are going to
meet up with if you come in for the Wearing of the Green.
But let us know. Maybe some of us can meet up with you----- near
some bar stool of course!

All the best and thanks for keeping in touch with us.

Nan