From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Colleen Flood and her elusive grandfather
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 00:42:28 -0600

Colleen,

I am so sorry you'll miss this our lunch on Jan 20.
I hope you can make the next one.

But you don't have to wait to get started on your family search.
Please give us a little more information on your grandfather.
What was his full name? Dates or approximate dates of birth and death?
Any old addresses? What was your grandmother's name?
Her Given name and maiden name?
Did she live in Chicago? Is she still alive?
Did Grandfather Flood have any siblings? Where and when do your
Floods arrive in the US?
Who else are you looking for?

Tell us as much as you can, this list is full of helpful, resourceful
people.

Thanks for joining us onlist!

Nan