From: "Colleen Flood" <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Colleen Flood Lunch January 20
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 00:04:36 -0600

I would LOVE to Thank You so much for asking, but we will be on vacation
till the 22nd.
Everyday I read each of your emails hoping I can get some knowledge on how
to start looking for my ancestors. You all seem so knowledgeable about how
to find any information on the past. It's quite interesting for me.

My Grand Father Flood is the one I've tried looking for but no luck

I know he lived in Chicago when he died but I've tried to find out
information on him and I don't think there is any.

Enjoy your day I'll be looking to see each of your comments on how your day
went.

Colleen Flood