From: Judith Mason <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Fwd: Lunch January 20
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 13:47:39 -0800 (PST)

Mary Kay,

I don't have a car so will be using public transportation. Let me know if I should meet you at Union Station or you'll be "exploring" on your own.

Judie

Mary Kay <> wrote:
Thank you so much, Judie, for the transportation website. I think I can now
figure out how to get to the restaurant. I arrive in Chicago at 10:25, so
that will give me a comfortable amount of time to get there by bus. Are you
planning on driving there? If so, and if you want to pick me up, that would
be great. I really appreciate your offer.

Mary Kay