From: Judith Mason <>
Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Kehoe & Smith in Chicago
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 12:59:44 -0800 (PST)

Michele,

I don't know if there is a blood connection here to my Mason ancestors, but I have John and Mary Kehoe as Godparents to my gr aunt Agnes Mason (m. Anthony Ryan). Agnes is the daughter of Matthew Mason (Co. Clare) and Mary Jane O'Brien (Co. Tipperary). The 1/27/1878 baptism took place at St. Columbkille church here in Chicago.

Judie Mason
Chicago

Michele Houchens <> wrote:
The records will be available online eventually. I volunteer to help
transcribe the records but I have all the information at home on my
computer. I have transcribed census records, death indexes, marriage
records, and some birth records. The LDS's goal is to get as much online
and accessible for free as possible.

Michele Houchens
(Looking for Kehoe & Smith in Chicago)