From: "Michele Houchens" <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Irish Civil Records Indexing
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 12:01:02 -0600

The records will be available online eventually. I volunteer to help
transcribe the records but I have all the information at home on my
computer. I have transcribed census records, death indexes, marriage
records, and some birth records. The LDS's goal is to get as much online
and accessible for free as possible.

Michele Houchens
(Looking for Kehoe & Smith in Chicago)