From: "Colleen Flood" <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Lunch January 20
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 09:02:16 -0600

I'd like to add my two cents in on your choice of restaurants, Mrs Murphys
has great food, service is great, she and her late husband Jim also own "
Murphy's Bleachers" the big famous restaurant and bar across the street
from "Wrigley Field. They also own a Castle in Ireland. I'm sure you will
all have a great day. I live right around they corner from Mrs Murphys and
have been there many times.

Enjoy your day

Colleen Flood