Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Lunch January 20
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 19:33:05 EST

The list has been very quiet of late, with no other recommendations for a
Jamuary 20 lunch location other than Mrs. Murphy and Sons Irish Bistro.

So...........

Lunch will be on January 20 12:00N at Mrs. Murphy and Sons Irish Bistro.

Mrs Murphy & Sons Irish Bistro
3905 N Lincoln Chicago
_http://www.irishbistro.com/_ (http://www.irishbistro.com/)

The speaker will be John Corrigan (SCEALCHICAGO.COM). Brian Donovan (Irish
American Heritage Society) will also be present.

Please RSVP. For those who already did for the Jan 20 date - please RSVP
again so we know that the location is also ok. Nan will need to give the
restaurant a number of people coming for lunch.

Sorry for all the complications on this January lunch. The lunch and
meeting should be fantastic this time!

Bring your ideas and location recommendations for our next lunch.

Maureen