From: "Kevin J. O'Keefe" <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Shanahan Ireland Ontario Chicago
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 20:08:50 -0600

Hi Marilyn,
If you join the Ontario group you will find the listers very helpful and
excellect at what they do. Both the Irish-In-Chicago and the Ontario groups
have helped me a great deal with my own research because of the commitment
of the members. I am happy I joined both. Here is the link. York is what
Toronto was first called, Fort York. York Region is the county north of
Toronto. There is an area in Toronto, east of the centre(Younge St.), called
James Town.
bye for now, Kevin