Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Lunch Jan 20
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 16:05:13 EST

Hi All,

It is time to confirm the location for our January lunch. Many locations
have been mentioned; some of which may be convenient for many, some which may
not. Among those mentioned were restaurants on the north side of the city,
Arlington Heights, Forest Park, and several other places a bit farther out.

Nan has recommended:
Mrs Murphy & Sons Irish Bistro 3905 N Lincoln
Chicago
_http://www.irishbistro.com/_ (http://www.irishbistro.com/)
Sunday Brunch 11-230
The restaurant has several smaller rooms that we may be able to
partially use - avoiding
the noise of a larger dining area, even though we may share
the room with others. I saw a
brief interview with the owner on TV the other evening; the
place looks very nice.

As you know, John Corrigan (SCEALCHICAGO.COM) will talk to us at lunch, and
Brian Donovan will also join us. The north side of the city is convenient
for them. This is a great opportunity to learn about our "Irish in Chicago".

If anyone has any suggestions of other locations that should be considered
for this meeting/lunch and is convenient for many, please email to the group
right away. Give information about the location in your email to the list.

Saturday I will send an email to the list to choose a location and to RSVP.
Hopefully, we will have everything "nailed down" by Monday.

Thanks for your patience.

Maureen N