Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Concert at Gaelic Park
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 19:59:56 EST

The park's mint ice cream is "to die for."

In a message dated 1/1/2008 5:30:11 P.M. Central Standard Time,
writes:

I just found out that my very favorite Irish singer, tenor Tommy Fleming,
will be appearing at Chicago's Gaelic Park on Sunday March 16 for 2 shows : 2pm
& 7pm. Having seen him perform in Milwaukee, Chicago and Cleveland - I am
most definitely planning on attending.
I am going to go to the 7pm show and going for the dinner as well (their
food is quite good out there). Tickets are $25 for the matinee or the later show
and $40 for the later including dinner.
Luckily, the Southside parade will be held the previous Sunday (Mar 9), so
at least it won't be a total zoo out there!
For more info on Tommy, check out his website which includes video and audio
clips of his various songs:

http://www.tommyfleming.net/

I will be calling Gaelic Park tomorrow for tickets. Unfortunately, their
website is greatly out of date, so no info is available there. Here is their
phone number for anyone else interested:

(708) 687- 9323

If interested, I would suggest booking asap, as tickets will go quickly,
especially as word gets out.

Hope to see you all there!

Beth