From: Beth Walsh <>
Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Concert at Gaelic Park
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 15:28:51 -0800 (PST)

I just found out that my very favorite Irish singer, tenor Tommy Fleming, will be appearing at Chicago's Gaelic Park on Sunday March 16 for 2 shows : 2pm & 7pm. Having seen him perform in Milwaukee, Chicago and Cleveland - I am most definitely planning on attending.
I am going to go to the 7pm show and going for the dinner as well (their food is quite good out there). Tickets are $25 for the matinee or the later show and $40 for the later including dinner.
Luckily, the Southside parade will be held the previous Sunday (Mar 9), so at least it won't be a total zoo out there!
For more info on Tommy, check out his website which includes video and audio clips of his various songs:

http://www.tommyfleming.net/

I will be calling Gaelic Park tomorrow for tickets. Unfortunately, their website is greatly out of date, so no info is available there. Here is their phone number for anyone else interested:

(708) 687- 9323

If interested, I would suggest booking asap, as tickets will go quickly, especially as word gets out.

Hope to see you all there!

Beth

This thread: