From: Judith Mason <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] January 20 lunch Chief O'Neill's
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 23:56:03 -0800 (PST)

Hi Nan,

I have not been to Chief's.............chose it because of your great descriptions.

Here's the website with brunch menu. Looks good to me!

http://www.chiefoneillspub.com/sunday_brunch_menu.htm

Judie

Nan Brennan <> wrote:
Hi Judie,

I have never been to the Chief's for Sunday brunch. I have only been
there in the evening.

How's the noise level at brunch?

Also, I think I have only been in the main room, are there other
smaller rooms or spaces?
I'm a bit foggy about the space you pass through from the entrance
into the main room.
I remember some large booths on the left.
Seems like there's a lot of space there though. Do you know what I
mean?

Nan