From: Judith Mason <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] January 20 lunch
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 20:20:31 -0800 (PST)

Maureen, Chief O'Neill's is my choice, but I will go wherever the majority chooses.

Judie Mason

Chief O'Neill's
3471 N Elston

you can't really beat the buffet that Chief O'Neill's pops
out
every Sunday afternoon. Located on a lonely stretch of Elston
Avenue,
this gem of an Irish pub puts an upscale mark on the usual
brunch and
creates a five-table spread that rivals any of the downtown
hotel
offerings (here, though, the parking is free and plentiful).

wrote:
We have had a lot of good suggestions for Irish restaurants around Chicago.
Thanks everyone for all the good suggestions.

Since January 20 is the date that was agreed on originally by the majority,
I feel we should stay with that date. Especially with several who generally
attend the lunch and said that Jan 20 was ok, who are out of town for the
holidays.

Can anyone suggest two or three restaurants that are in good locations for
most coming from different areas in/around the city where we will be able to
talk? Since John Corrigan is going to talk to us, we want a location where we
can hear him and each other, so that we can get as much as possible from his
presentation.

After we get those 2 - 3 suggestions, I will query everyone on Jan 3 for a
final location.

Thanks all or your input.

Maureen N