Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] January 20 lunch
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 21:39:24 EST

We have had a lot of good suggestions for Irish restaurants around Chicago.
Thanks everyone for all the good suggestions.

Since January 20 is the date that was agreed on originally by the majority,
I feel we should stay with that date. Especially with several who generally
attend the lunch and said that Jan 20 was ok, who are out of town for the
holidays.

Can anyone suggest two or three restaurants that are in good locations for
most coming from different areas in/around the city where we will be able to
talk? Since John Corrigan is going to talk to us, we want a location where we
can hear him and each other, so that we can get as much as possible from his
presentation.

After we get those 2 - 3 suggestions, I will query everyone on Jan 3 for a
final location.

Thanks all or your input.

Maureen N