Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Some Irish Restaurants
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 20:05:34 -0600

Beth Walsh wrote <There are a few out in the western suburbs also: ...and a bunch more that I can't think of at the moment while I'm sitting here at work not doing my work!!>
To aid Beth while she is at work, here are the websites:

Irish Times
8869 Burlington Ave
Brookfield IL (708) 485-8787
(very handy if you are going to visit Brookfield Zoo)
http://www.irishtimespubchicago.com/

Kerry Piper
(not sure if that is in Clarendon Hills or Countryside or?? - it's right off I-55 and Joliet Rd)
http://www.kerrypiper.com/ It is Willowbrook, according to the website.

McNallys Traditional Irish Pub
201 East Main Street
St. Charles, IL 60174
http://www.mcnallysirishpub.com/

Molly Malones
7652 Madison Street
Forest Park, IL 60130
http://www.themollymalones.com/

And there are a bunch out south also:

Gaelic Park (the Carraig Pub)
147th & Ridgeland in Oak Forest
http://www.chicagogaelicpark.org/carraig_pub/Carraig_Pub.htm

Fox's Pub in Oak Lawn, Orland Park and the new one in Mokena

Quigley's
4010 W. 111th st.
Oak Lawn, IL
http://www.quigleysirishpub.net/

Corrigan's
3047 W 111th St
Chicago, IL 60655
http://chicago.metromix.com/bars-and-clubs/irish_bar/corrigans-restaurant-and-pub-beverly-mt-greenwood/141812/content
There is no website of their own that I can find, but there are many review sites about the pub.

Bill Karr

This thread: