From: Judith Mason <>
Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Murray
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 21:34:52 -0800 (PST)

Kathleen, I have some Chicago Murrays married to Masons.........could they be your Murrays and my Masons??? I put the information together and get back to you tomorrow.

Judie Mason
Chicago

"Kathleen M. Klimek" <> wrote:
I read this article with interest. My descendants, the Murrays, resided in the house next to the O'Leary's in that same neighborhood. I am understanding that their barn was the 2nd to burn down.

Can't make it to HF this weekend, but I would like to tour holy family at some point. Thanks for sharing the article.

Kathleen

This thread: