From: Beth Walsh <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] holy family 150th anniversary?
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 20:55:44 -0800 (PST)

I really wish I could, but have to work Sunday as usual. Holy Family is a beautiful church - have been to mass and a wedding there recently. I was surprised to see Mr. Neeson's photo in the Tribune. He was a good friend of my dad's from Vis and in fact has been to Ireland a couple of times with us. I just spoke with him on Christmas, actually, funny that he never mentioned the anniversary.

Beth

wrote:

Per chance, is a group of us going Sunday? Donna

In a message dated 12/27/2007 11:18:38 P.M. Central Standard Time,