IRISH-IN-CHICAGO-L Archives

Archiver > IRISH-IN-CHICAGO > 2007-12 > 1198904002

From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] holy family 150th anniversary?
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 22:53:22 -0600
References: <cca.2359d6b4.34a70df7@aol.com><DCB56B1B-510A-4D24-8E41-D8AB7AFEA64D@mindspring.com>
In-Reply-To: <DCB56B1B-510A-4D24-8E41-D8AB7AFEA64D@mindspring.com>

Sorry Donna! I keep calling you Rose.

On Dec 28, 2007, at 10:42 PM, Nan Brennan wrote:

> I'm thinking about going Rose.
> But not sure.
> Where do you live? I am on LakeShore near Belmont.
> Mass is at 945 and the open house begins immediately after.
> Nan
> On Dec 28, 2007, at 8:41 PM, wrote:
>> Per chance, is a group of us going Sunday? Donna
>> In a message dated 12/27/2007 11:18:38 P.M. Central Standard Time,
>> writes:
>> Katheleen and Rose,
>> Thanks for the heads up, I meant to post on this.
>> I saw the Channell 11 program, too, but got busy with Christmas.
>> It's this Sunday for the Anniversary Mass and Open House:
>> http://www.holyfamilychicago.org/
>> Sunday, December 30, 9:45 a.m. - Cardinal George leads 150th
>> Anniversary Mass
>> Chicago’s second oldest church marks 150th anniversary
>> 9:45 a.m.
>> Mass, Francis Cardinal George, O.M.I., presiding, featuring Holy
>> Family Gospel Choir.
>> 11:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
>> Open House, Tours; New Parish Center dedication; “Hidden Treasures”
>> exhibition; hand-carved 1870 gilded wooden angels on display; Rice
>> Frobenius organ music; original 1859 slate roof tiles (see image
>> below) available @ $50 donation each.
>> Free parking at Roosevelt Road and May Street.
>> On Dec 27, 2007, at 10:24 PM, Kathleen M. Klimek wrote:
>>> Does anyone on the list have any information about the 150th
>>> anniversary this year of Holy Family on Roosevelt Road. Just heard
>>> about it on the TV news. This is where many of my ancestors were
>>> married and baptized. I would like to visit. Any events planned,
>>> etc? Where could I obtain such info?
>>>
>>> Thanks.
>>>
>>> Kathleen
>>>
>>> -------------------------------
>>> To unsubscribe from the list, please send an email to IRISH-IN-
>>> with the word 'unsubscribe' without
>>> the quotes in the subject and the body of the message
>> -------------------------------
>> To unsubscribe from the list, please send an email to
>> with the word 'unsubscribe'
>> without the quotes in the subject
>> and the body of the message
>> **************************************See AOL's top rated recipes
>> (http://food.aol.com/top-rated-recipes?NCID=aoltop00030000000004)
>> -------------------------------
>> To unsubscribe from the list, please send an email to IRISH-IN-
>> with the word 'unsubscribe' without
>> the quotes in the subject and the body of the message