From: "Kathleen M. Klimek" <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Holy Family,O'Learys honor church's 150th year
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 21:21:28 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

I read this article with interest. My descendants, the Murrays, resided in the house next to the O'Leary's in that same neighborhood. I am understanding that their barn was the 2nd to burn down.

Can't make it to HF this weekend, but I would like to tour holy family at some point. Thanks for sharing the article.

Kathleen