From: Judith Mason <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] January lunch
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 06:47:22 -0800 (PST)

Maureen,

I'm available for our gathering on January 20th. wherever it may be.

Judie Mason

wrote:
Hi all,

I hope everyone had a great Christmas.

John Corrigan is available to talk to us on January 20; he has not specified
a preferred location. We need to decide on one. Do we want a restaurant
downtown? Any suggestions? Elsewhere?

Are you still available on January 20? or at this late date should we delay
until February? I know we all agreed to January 20, but nothing definite
has been sent out before now so I want to just double check on everyone's
availability. I am sure as many people as possible would like to hear John.

Please email asap - Jan 20 ok? if so please send your recommendation
for a restaurant where we can find a corner or a quiet area - and not buy the
restaurant.

Chicago History Museum will have to wait for another time. Perhaps we can
schedule the Oak Lawn Library with a talk by Kathy O'Leary next. We can
discuss these possibilities at lunch.

Maureen