From: patricia meyers <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] January lunch
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 01:21:28 -0800 (PST)

I'm available on the 20th as of right now. Any place downtown would be good for me...John lives far south so he may know of a place locally convenient for him....Oak Lawn library has meeting rooms on their lower level if we knew how many people would want to come.....and of course there are restaurants in the vicinity.

Patti