From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] holy family 150th anniversary?
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 23:17:24 -0600

Katheleen and Rose,

Thanks for the heads up, I meant to post on this.
I saw the Channell 11 program, too, but got busy with Christmas.
It's this Sunday for the Anniversary Mass and Open House:

http://www.holyfamilychicago.org/

Sunday, December 30, 9:45 a.m. - Cardinal George leads 150th
Anniversary Mass
Chicago’s second oldest church marks 150th anniversary
9:45 a.m.
Mass, Francis Cardinal George, O.M.I., presiding, featuring Holy
Family Gospel Choir.

11:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
Open House, Tours; New Parish Center dedication; “Hidden Treasures”
exhibition; hand-carved 1870 gilded wooden angels on display; Rice
Frobenius organ music; original 1859 slate roof tiles (see image
below) available @ $50 donation each.

Free parking at Roosevelt Road and May Street.