Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] holy family 150th anniversary?
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 00:00:12 EST

Here's info from their website:

_http://www.holyfamilychicago.org/events.htm_
(http://www.holyfamilychicago.org/events.htm)

Donna

In a message dated 12/27/2007 10:25:49 P.M. Central Standard Time,
writes:

Does anyone on the list have any information about the 150th anniversary
this year of Holy Family on Roosevelt Road. Just heard about it on the TV news.
This is where many of my ancestors were married and baptized. I would like to
visit. Any events planned, etc? Where could I obtain such info?

Thanks.

Kathleen