From: Mickey Derrig <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] A Chicago Celtic ChristmasPresent....ScealChicago from John Corrigan is online!
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 06:25:26 -0800 (PST)

Site is back up again now!

Mickey

Nan Brennan <> wrote:
http://scealchicago.com/

This site is under construction, but just John's historical timeline
alone is well worth a look-see.
Much more to come from John in the months ahead.....this is the most
exciting thing to happen in Chicago Irish research that I know of
in a long time!

I've been in touch with John and will get back to you soon.........

You must all be out shopping....or partying.....the board's been so
quiet.

Peace and joy to all my Chicago Irish friends this Christmas season.
Nan