Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] A Chicago CelticChristmasPresent....ScealChicago
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 12:09:14 EST

Gee, I thought I was the only who couldn't access this website.

Nora

In a message dated 12/18/2007 1:51:31 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
(mailto:) writes:

Nan,

I tried to access this site and it said I was "forbidden" that this was a
site to which I didn't "have privileges." What does one have to do to be
able to access it?

Alice Lynne