From: "Bonnie Brown" <>
Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] St. Gabriel Parish Hall of Fame
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 09:58:17 -0600

Hello Listers—

Yesterday I received a little treasure trove of goodies from St. Gabriel’s
parish from my aunt.

I need to do some scanning and indexing, but I’ll give you all a bit of a
holiday treat.

Following is the list of initial inductees to the St. Gabriel’s Hall of
Fame, inducted Dec. 30, 1990,

on the occasion of Father Carl McNerney’s retirement.

There is a ½ page of information about each inductee; some have genealogical
information,

most just list their professional accomplishments. I’m happy to scan &
share any of the

listings.

Here goes:

Rev. Carl J. McNerney

Rosemarie McInerney Barry

William J. Barry

A. William Burnett

Sharon Burns

Hon. Carol. A. Diver

Joseph Feldman

Sister Brenda Finnegan, R.S.M.

Charles F. Ford

Mother M. Domitilla Griffin, R.S.M.

Most Reverend James A. Griffin, D.D.

Very Reverend Joseph Hickey, O.S.A.

Raleigh Kean

Hon. James J. McDermott

Hon. James. E. Murphy

Commissioner Raymond Orozco

Hon. Joseph A. Power

Reverend Monsignor Thomas E. Reidy, V.G.

Hon. Frank J. Smith

Edmund J. Swain

Happy Holidays.

Bonnie

p.s. I also have booklets from a 1996 All Year Reunion, a 1998 Family
Festival, and

the crowning jewel, the 1955 Diamond Jubilee Souvenier Program (yes, that’s
how it’s spelled

on the cover).

This thread: