From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] researching Arles (Laois) Carlow -Graiguecullen
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 16:45:46 -0600

Here's a repost from the Brennan list that might be helpful to some
of you:

There is now a new link to the Arles Parish Records (unfinished) for
people
who may be researching people in Carlow and Graiguecullen who
migrated to
the county from Laois (as a lot of my family did):

http://www.rootsweb.com/~irlcar2/Records_index.htm

This allows people to access two websites (Laois/Carlow) on the same
page.

The Arles records are incomplete but I will be adding to them over
the next
few months and at the moment I am concentrating on my own family, the
BRENNAN records in the parish.

Regards & Seasonal Greetings to One and All!

Michael Brennan

Home Page: www.brennan-laois.com
Carlow IGP: http://www.rootsweb.com/~irlcar2

This thread: