From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Sceal! dungarvan Waterford
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 18:58:24 -0600

Thanks, Eddie for the link to your wonderful site.
Wonderful pictures, history and more.....
I was enjoying my "trip" through it for awhile before I realized
I was there for a too brief few hours during a drive to Dublin from
Kinsale a few years back!

Listers if you have any Waterford, esp Dungarvan, ancestry you'll
enjoy a look at this

Nan