From: bessinger janice <>
Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Rollcall
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 05:38:28 -0800 (PST)

Good day all, I thought this might be of interest. I
live in North FL and had a day and a half in Chicago
with my adult children. We visited several cemetaries
and saw a few living cousins.

At Calvary there is a gravesite with 27 people buried
in this small grave with no marker at all. The
original grave was bought by John & Bridget Moloney
for Bridget's father, John Ray. In this grave are
folks with these surnames: Ray/Rae/Moloney/Maloney.
Also there are some other descendents, primarily
children. Several of the descendents of John &
Bridget Maloney have found each other through the
internet and we are having a marker put on this grave.
The first burial was in 1864 and the last in 1938.

Besides the Maloney line, I am also looking for Foley
and Caulfield. All of these folks lived primarily in
the Canaryville area of Chicago.

I have some information on all of these folks but was
wondering if there are other cousins out there.
Thanks for all your helpfulness on this list. Janice Bessinger

Be a better friend, newshound, and