From: Judith Mason <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Irish to Cleveland
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 19:08:41 -0800 (PST)

I have a MASON from either Co.Clare or Co. Tipperary in Bucyrus, Crawford Co., OH from 1860 to 1880 when they moved to Chicago.........James Mason married to Mary Corbett.

Other surnames connected to this family are SNYDER, HEAPHY, BETCHER and CONNELL

Hoping there's someone out there with more information.

Judie Mason
Chicago

Mary Ellen Chambers <> wrote:
Being nosy :-) what was the surname in Cleveland. I'm aware of these surnames who had connections to both cities; GIBLIN, ROONEY, BARRY, FADIAN/FAGIN/FADDEN/MCFADDEN, KERRIGAN. Are any of these linked to your ancestors???

Mary Ellen Chambers
Lakewood, OH

wrote:

In a message dated 12/6/2007 3:12:48 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,