From: Mary Ellen Chambers <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Irish to Cleveland
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 07:55:55 -0800 (PST)

Being nosy :-) what was the surname in Cleveland. I'm aware of these surnames who had connections to both cities; GIBLIN, ROONEY, BARRY, FADIAN/FAGIN/FADDEN/MCFADDEN, KERRIGAN. Are any of these linked to your ancestors???

Mary Ellen Chambers
Lakewood, OH

wrote:

In a message dated 12/6/2007 3:12:48 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,