From: Beth Walsh <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Cook not Corrigan-Ancestry-- ChicagoNewspaper Indexes
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 07:44:45 -0800 (PST)

You're right!
I shouldn't rely on just my memory sometimes when I post an answer.
All these Irish names start to blend after awhile!

It sounds like it's a very similar index then, with some overlapping of information. That's why I thought it was one and the same. But going back and re-reading the names of the papers that he culled the names from, I see the difference.
I wonder if it's the same Corrigan family that is always involved with St. Xavier (or at least was when I was going there). There was usually a fundraiser of some sort, as they were a family of boys stricken with hemophilia.

Beth

Nan Brennan <> wrote:
Beth, Maureen:

The Chicago Irish Families Database on Ancestry is Tom Cook's database.
And I remember the binder and Brian talking about Tom Cook, but not
John Corrigan.

Nan