From: Judith Mason <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Chicago Newspaper Indexes
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 19:09:27 -0800 (PST)

It's "Chicago Irish Families"

Judie Mason

Beth Walsh <> wrote:
Nan and list,
That's the Irish in Chicago (or Chicago Irish is maybe what it's called) database that is available on Ancestry.
If you remember at the luncheon at the IAHC when Brian was speaking to us, he held up that big spiral bound notebook? That was John Corrigan's database and the one that's on Ancestry.
Beth

Nan Brennan wrote:
Annette,

Thank you for sharing this with us.
I was unaware of this index. So many of us our looking for obits in
these papers,
it could be of tremendous value to us.

Does anyone else on the list know anything about this index or its
author/creator John Corrigan?

Nan